Who we are
Established in 1968 in Harpenden, we’ve steadily grown over the last 50 years to cover Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire - with King Street Housing joining us in April 2018.
A few key facts:
- We have over 11,000 homes
- We provide homes and management services for 25,000 people
- We’re committed to building 800 new homes over the next four years for a variety of tenures - affordable rent, shared ownership and market sale
- We have an annual turnover of over £93 million. All profits are reinvested in the business
- We offer specialist support and homes for young people, those with disabilities, those who are vulnerable and older people.